Wednesday, December 21, 2011

ipod touch-touchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by socom39
"This App Is Incompatible With This iPod touch. This app requires OpenGL ES 2.0 graphics capability."

Im trying to purchase Eden - World Builder and I keep on getting this error message. I have a 3rd gen, 8gig iPod Touch.

In the app description it says "Requires minimum of iOS 3.2" and also "Eden is optimized for: iPod Touch 3rd generation and new, iPhone 3GS and newer".

So I am confused why I can not download this app even tho the description says it is optimized for my device I keep on getting this error message.

"Because iPod Touch 3rd Gen 8GBs arent actually 3rd Gen

They have the same hardware as a 2G"

and..i'm really pissed off!!!!!

0 conteng tangan:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management